October 4th Election Forum gave community better insight to make informed choices
- Compared the philosophies of the two candidates for District 3 School Board.
- Heard the debates over proposed 2% increase of the Transient Occupancy Tax (Measure M)
This is the “come-when-you-can” and “talk-about-what-you-want” informal gathering where we have the opportunity to talk about issues, events, concerns, or just plain visit! At some meetups we may focus on specific topics with a brief program and branch news in addition to conversation starters. These are scheduled for different days of the week to accommodate our many varied schedules.
For your calendar, here are the monthly dates (subject to change). The venues, topics and times are TBD, so continue to check the newsletter
- Wednesday, Nov. 7: 5 pm at Sweetwater Deli
- Saturday, Dec. 1: 9 am at Pony Expresso
- Tuesday, Jan. 15: 5 pm at TBD
- Saturday, Feb. 2: TBD
- Friday, Mar. 8: TBD
- Saturday, Apr 20: TBD
- Thursday, May 2: TBD
- Saturday, June 1: TBD